Under my Vision and Leadership the Town’s 4 Pillars of Sustainability have become a Reality
- Renewed the Town’s Economic Strategy
- 2000 jobs have been created in
the 401 Halton Hills Premier Gateway.
- Advocated for Two Way All Day GO Service.
- Supported the improvements for the libraries in both Acton and Georgetown.
- Supported Cultural and Public Arts Master Plans.
- Supported the Helson Gallery, Armouries Building, Limehouse Kilns, Acton Town Hall Center and Exchange Hotel.
- Established one of Provinces first Green Plans ensuring new buildings to be energy efficient.
- Supported being one of the first towns/city to complete all street light conversions to LED lighting.
SOCIAL WELL BEING:
- Supported the Georgetown Hospital Expansion.
- Support Gellert Phase 2 planning and construction with focus Seniors and Youth.
- Supported many accessibility initiatives.
- Supported Town taking over Activan and Youth Centers when Providers
- Supported increase (30%) of Affordable/Senior housing on Future Devevopment.